The path to your current location in our website is:
New Jersey Laws and Legislative Materials
- New Jersey Statutes via New Jersey State Legislature's web site.
- Includes the complete text of the statutes. Searchable by keyword, by citation or by table of contents. Video Tutorial on Finding New Jersey Statutes Using the New Jersey Statutes Database
- New Jersey Statutes via Rutgers School of Law - Newark.
- New Jersey Chapter Laws via New Jersey State Legislature's web site.
- Includes Chapter Laws from 1996-2008
- Last Date of Action
- Issued the day after a legislative session, lists each bill that received some action in that session with its legislative action history to date.
- Find Your Legislator
- You can search for Legislators by Municipality and by Legislative District. Includes an Alphabetical List of Members and an Interactive Map of Legislative Districts. You can also contact you Legislator by Electronic Correspondence.
- Public Information Assistance, Legislative Information and Bill Room
- Includes the New Jersey Legislature Roster of Members and a Glossary of Legislative Terms
- Library Laws of New Jersey
- A compilation of New Jersey statutes and regulations relating to libraries, compiled by the State Library's Library Development Bureau.